Share

Friday 14 October 2011

Untitled


i now relate
a litany of woes
that have plagued my mind
for days untold

i am utterly alone
and in solitude i lay
reflecting upon
the errors of my ways

mortally wounded
by loss of love
i flutter like a wounded
flightless dove

memories old plague my days
tearing and ripping my soul in ways
making me wish that i had died
long ago for many a night

yet this litany of woes
will inevitably end
for i have lost only love
but not my friends

they will heal my wings
and keep me alive
so that some day
i may dare to fly

in the azure sky....




Back to Grim's Poetry Collection


Find me on Facebook !! or visit my YouTube Channel,or Email Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More