Share

Friday 14 October 2011

Moonlight


Moonlight gently fall
as me and my love embrace..
and kindle from within
fires of ancient sins..

moonlight not wax nor wane.
lest me and my love part
and the magic of the moment
form us suddenly departs..

for i wish for an eternity
within her warm embrace
as we share the heat of passion
in our tender lover's kiss..

moolight i bless you
with eternal vigil in this night
may no clouds shade you
may your light not fade you

moonlight not wax not wane
lest my love and me part
for i wish to share this moment
for an eternity with my heart.....

Find me on Facebook !! or visit my YouTube Channel,or Email Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More