Share

Friday 14 October 2011

Holding Hands With You


as we walked hand in hand towards our destinies
through rolling plains green
i could not help and be amazed
at the sensuousness of the scene..

my mind blurred with emotions
of a magnitude extreme
its a wonder i could walk at all
cause my knees were going weak

i wanted to tell you at that moment
how my heart longed for your love
how i wanted to embrace you and hold you tight
an eternity would not be enough

for me to tell you
how my passion burned
away inside my soul........

Find me on Facebook !! or visit my YouTube Channel,or Email Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More