Share

Friday 14 October 2011

Essence of Her


Lavender Sighs,
hummingbird song her voice..
sweet honey her lips
the depths of her amber eyes

i long to drown in their depths
to keep her for my very own
to giver her all my life and love
to save her from all the hurt she's known

to bear all pains and suffer all ills
to keep her sheltered from all the harm
to carry the pain and hurt there is
to share her blissful tender warmth..

Lavender sighs
A Humminbird song her voice
Sweet honey her lips
The Depths of her Amber eyes

Within them my Soul
So Peacefully Lies....

Find me on Facebook !! or visit my YouTube Channel,or Email Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More