Share

Friday 14 October 2011

The Monster Within


solitude freed the raging beast
that lived within the crimson walls
the beating flesh known as my heart
that gave me strength, purpose, cause

it reared its claws, and rent the walls
it slashed and diced and became birthed
shattering my already decrepit heart
it killed my empathy, morals, paused

a moment then the infernal beast
coated with blood from head to toe
saw above the house of reason
and knew then where he had to go...

thus freed the beast
then made the words
that you see now
upon your screen

i am its prisoner for evermore
i am its slave for evermore
my heart is dead my mind is free
i will not hurt now, nevermore

i have no heart
no pain to feel...
And woe is me
Ill Never Heal...

CAN YOU NOT SEE
ILL NEVER HEAL.......




Back to Grim's Poetry Collection


Find me on Facebook !! or visit my YouTube Channel,or Email Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More