Share

Friday 14 October 2011

Cover of Boulevard of Broken Dreams ( Green Day ) by Waqas Rabbani



Ever since they sang American Idiot I have been a total fan of Green Day Their Cazy antics and their Energy literally bursts through their music, so in respect and admiration i polished up my Vocals and Tried my Hand at this Personal Favourite

Boulevard of Broken Dreams Resonates so well with me Because it represents the Journey of My Life.i guess there is all that i can say about this song,and i guess that's the reason i chose to cover it.

Find me on Facebook !! or visit my YouTube Channel,or Email Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More