Share

Tuesday 11 October 2011

An Ode to Time


Time can create worlds and destroy them
if need be in the blink of an eye

The reltentless tide of time flows greater
than all the universe conspire

Towers and temples and valleys fair
all crumble at its touch

And wither and grow cracked and stale
and eventually turn to dust

The sands of time are ever flowing
unrelentless and forgiving naught

Not even great deeds of virtue or sinewy tale
can endure for long

When the winds of time relentless blow
So do these deeds from the minds of young

Time the eternal beast
savage yet healing and wise

Forgive my words and let them endure
for ever a longer while

Find me on Facebook !! or visit my YouTube Channel,or Email Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More