Share

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Me Singing Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt




James Blunt is an Amazing artist, ever since you're Beautiful came out i have been a huge fan, ever since i have been trying that flasetto at the end, and well after a few years of work it didn't sound like someone stepped on a cat's tail anymore. So this is a Karaoke Recording, i have yet to find musicians who can give me great backup for my vocals, not saying there not out there, just that the're hard to find is all. hope you all like this.
The Special thing about this song for me is that is encompasses both the more serious relationships i have had in life, and both ended so painfully and suddenly, everytime hear or sing this song i think of the one's i loved, and left behind.

Find me on Facebook !! or visit my YouTube Channel,or Email Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More