Share

Friday 14 October 2011

Soul Cry


Deep within me lies a flame so bright
that it can devour all in its light
a flame of passion so utterly pure
it can stave off every mortal plight

when awakened from within by gentle hands
that feed it with the warmth of love
it roars within me like a beast
but is as gentle as a dove...

burning my soul in its holy flame
it keeps me sane through incedible pains
like a medallion of courage, within my breast
it helps me endure the worst of tests

bought upon my by fate and troubled life
so much grief and unwanted strife
trouble me none now, that i am immune
by the flames of love that reside within...




Back to Grim's Poetry Collection


Find me on Facebook !! or visit my YouTube Channel,or Email Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More