Share

Friday 14 October 2011

Solitary Anguish



Standing in Open Fields
in the starry sky
a cloudless night
and the moon shines bright

the startling brilliance
of beauty undefined
a moment in eternity
etched in my mind

the thoughts of pain
in mind so clear
walk on dark paths
devoid of fear

my footsteps lead me 
to a place
where water and land
blissfully embrace

in stillness and beauty
my anguish seeps
my pain and sufferance
voiced aloud

my voice it reaches
and rents the sky
the clouds appear
rain mingles with tears

that fall to the ground
the poison inside
from burning veins
emptied and drained

feel so cold and lonely now..




Back to Grim's Poetry Collection


Find me on Facebook !! or visit my YouTube Channel,or Email Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More