Share

Friday 14 October 2011

My Final Rest


i walk on sands hot not burning my feet
i walk on water not getting wet
i jump in fires and dont get burned
i walk on thorns without a drop shed..

am i mortal or something new
i can sense nothing except you
and i try to find you to tell you that
i have been denied eternal rest

i am doomed to stay senseless here
on the mortal plains
until i see a glimpse of you
to fulfil my parting wish..

to see once more your amber eyes
and smell your fragrent breath
see your hair lulling in the breeze
would give me my final rest...


Back to Grim's Poetry Collection



Back to Grim's Poetry Collection


Find me on Facebook !! or visit my YouTube Channel,or Email Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More