Share

Friday 14 October 2011

Longest Journey


strangers come and strangers go
walking up and down the road
some going away some followig me
to paths untrodden or yet unseen

friends i gather along the road
travellers on the journey brief
sharing laughs and frowns memories
till fate decides to part our meet

with weary feet i continue to plod
down the seemingly unending road
breath now rattling in my lungs
ageing knees now going week..

stopping more and walking less
fearing now eternal sleep
yet inevitably inching near
the one thing that all mortals fear

the last sigh of breath
the last choked exhale
the eyes now closing
for the eternal sleep is here...

Find me on Facebook !! or visit my YouTube Channel,or Email Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More