Share

Friday 14 October 2011

My Prayer When I Am Called Above


thank you God for the life you gave..
for happiness and hardships alike...
for the friends i met along the way..
and the rapture of love supplied...

thankyou for all the memories
i have accumulated over time.
thankyou for giving me caring parents
and for making me grow sublime

thankyou for everything that you have provided me
all throughout my life..
be it food or drink
be it love or strife..

thankyou for making me what i was..
and thank you again
for bringing me back to you
at the end of my worldly Life.......



Back to Grim's Poetry Collection


Find me on Facebook !! or visit my YouTube Channel,or Email Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More