Share

Wednesday 11 January 2012

A Litany of Passions Past



A while back i started a project deeply involved with my past, i started writing my autobiography, of that i have written only the firs chapter and realized that there were so many things in my past i had forgotten, as i stirred the dust off the shelves and browsed through those shelved jewels of past memories, i started remembering so many events that had played a significant part in my life, it makes me realize that an accurate autobiography needs to canvas all the important events of an individuals life so as to reflect how the current personality developed, i also uncovered some disturbing events that had been hidden from my knowledge, such as my planned abduction for ransom carried out by a black sheep from our family ( No Names ) and some local goons from my neighborhood, i give passing reference to the event in my description of early life.

what i write today is related yet unrelated to my autobiography, but these words deserve a place on their own, today i take the time to pen my heartaches and moments of passion past, old flames and secret desires, all now present in fond and oft painful recollection.

i write today about all the women in my life who shaped me, by either giving me hope, or breaking my heart and making me stronger. most people who read this will not realize the reason why i write this, i write this for closure, to finally close the chapter on all those old flames, and finally be at peace from the painful memories of my past, this narrative will be a series of letters directed to the inspiring, beautiful, and courageous women in my life, all letters will be anonymous as i care much about the privacy of the women in my life, although for those whom the letters are addressed they will understand clearly what i talk about, i do not expect any replies, all i want in life is to wish everyone happiness in wherever and with whomever they are. and if somebody is suffering the sin of solitude, feel free to talk to me, misery does love it's company.

they say behind all great men there are women who make them great, on the other hand we find history riddled with references of mention of relationships that caused the fall of many a great men, we see from history also tales of women who aroused such passion as to spur great nations to war and destruction and others yet who healed humanity through their kindness, passion and wisdom.

i do not count myself among the great men of our time, i have not made any contributions to humanity's knowledge worth mentioning, yet i yearn to count myself in those ranks, and i hope someday i find someone who can imbue in me the confidence to achieve meteoric heights.

these are the women who shaped my life, and i bid them all Farewell.

My First Flame
My Love From Afar
Red And Black Passions
A Muse in the Distance
The Love of Animals
The Light of My Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More