Share

Sunday 29 January 2012

Gym Class Heroes: Stereo Hearts ft. Adam Levine [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

Gym Class Heroes

i dont really remember what i was doing the first time i heard this song but what i remember most clearly is that the line My Heart's a Stero was the one line that refused to get out of my head for the next couple of weeks.

really amazing song with a really cool video, no wonder it took the world by storm, and with the added advantage of having Adam Levine, the lead singer of Maroon 5 in the mix, this was a recipe for success from the word go.

i present to you another worthy addition to my Favorites

Stereo Hearts by Gym Class heroes ft Adam Levine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More