Share

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Spontaneous Me by Lindsey Stirling











Lindsey Stirling

I first stumbled upon spontaneous me while looking for some good violin solo's, I've been a sucker for the violin for as long as i can remember, what really attracted me to Lindsey was her style.

i have been totally blown away be the talent this girl has, she has single-handedly redefined the Violin as an instrument for me, totally upbeat and so full of hope and joy, i cant stop myself from playing the song again and again, and even though there are no vocals in the track ( Duh) it's a violin Solo, the beat and her glowing personality is enough to keep you entranced, hope you all enjoy this track, it's one of my favorites

without further ado here is


Spontaneous Me by Lindsey Stirling.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More