Share

Wednesday 30 October 2013

What i've learned so far


So it's been a long time since I came back here, I just came here for the nostalgia of it, I remember back when I started this Blog I never knew how far I'd go in the web world, i never had any idea how long it will take for me to achieve some sort of milestone i can be proud of or that if I would even Succeed in this line of work, since God know I had never planned in my life to become a web developer / graphics guy.

A year on down the road and a few dozen delivered projects later I realized this is what I should have been doing all along.

I've had a lot of people come up to me in this last few weeks and say that Waqas you really know your stuff, little do these people know that it's taken a gargantuan effort on my part to learn and understand all the things I needed to understand in order to make myself the person I am today. I had to put in my blood sweat and tears to get to this point and honestly, i'm happy that I took the time to learn all this, because my life is now all the better for it.

What I learned from all this was. if you really wanna try something new break the grain and go out and do something different, the only person stopping yourself is you and you alone.

if you take the time and put in the effort, you will always come out on top.

Cheers

~this was just another vague post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More