Share

Friday 15 June 2012

Essence of My Being

Silence may claim my soul
yet my heart will burn fierce
vengeance pumping poison
inside my still form.

my thoughts may be muted
and my ID may scorn
but inside i remain, hopeful
the dawning of another day

passions burning passions
their phoenix burning grace
inside me lit ravaging emotions
that even death cant claim

i ramble onward, through a haze
my mind engulfed in ether
the fumes of despair
nether they disperse, i lie

solvent to my depression
insolvent to happiness
that lies beyond reach
unfelt, yet seen, a veil

a slim ray of hope, in vigil
nocturnal often felt, dispersed
the moments that entice, emotions
raw and unfulfilled.

ever onward i crawl, bleeding, thorns
rending bits of my soul, tearing
ripping into me with maniacal cruelty.
yet still i endure, her smiles, they light my way.

the waking mind, blind to all
the mind that sleeps thus speaks
and depth of emotions , fragile hopes
born of life, and love, i weep

the mist it lifts, realization dawns
mind thus freed, my ID rejoice
a lightness of being, unfelt before
a cold breath of air, on burning mind.

burning soul, and burning grim, all still
a moment all makes sense,essence unlocked
the words they flow onward,
dew from a leaf, rain from feather.

still i fear, the poison lies
deep inside my bitter heart
thorns that rend my soul
come abstinence, come make me whole

a meaning lost on worlds, and beings
from me to you this message lies
far from me , such things you say
my heart it turns a blind eye.

with burning passion, in my veins
i burn the world, the beings within
come abstinence learn, the power of will
and how it makes us one.. someday....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i want to make you a mirror,
your words will reflect what i mean
will you leave me a comment
and let me know how i look ?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More